Featured Posts

Thursday 19 June 2014

Widgets

Tiny Striker Game Review

Can You Score?





Fat Fish Games has an interesting "Tiny" franchise going on. The latest instalment of the series is Tiny Striker and it is available on Android and iOS. I previously reviewed Tiny Tennis on my blog and I thought I should give this one a try as well. The goal of the game is to score by swiping the ball in the direction needed to avoid the goalkeeper and the players.

"The goal of the game is to score by swiping the ball in the direction needed to avoid the goalkeeper and the players."

The game uses 8-bit retro style graphics that are beautiful to look and fit the rest of the "Tiny" series. There is a huge number of obstacle variations that will make your life difficult, however it makes the game interesting and adds to the replay value. I personally enjoyed playing Tiny Striker more than Tiny Tennis probably due to the variations this game offers. However I found myself swiping the screen like a maniac each time I missed! It would be more fun to be able to choose a team or even have some unlockables added to the game.

"There is a huge number of obstacle variations that will make your life difficult..."

The game itself is well made and if you are a football fan that is looking for a way to kill time Tiny Striker may be the game for you. Go ahead and slide your way to victory!



SCORE: 3.5 OUT OF 5











No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...