Featured Posts

Saturday 4 October 2014

Widgets

Cyprus Comic-Con 2014

Cyprus Has Made A Huge Step






Comic Con is something foreign to my country, Cyprus. If you asked me a few years back if we would host anything close to Comic Con my answer would be probably in 20 years. Apparently I was wrong! A few days ago the 1st Cyprus Comic Con took place at the European University of Cyprus. Probably the nerdiest event of the year, thousands of comic fans marched over to check out the event.

"Probably the nerdiest event of the year..."

There were local artists displaying their work, board games, comics, video games and figures on display as well. There was a number of things for sale also but next year I would like to see a lot more! Of course there were cos-players present and some of them where quite impressive.

"There were local artists displaying their work, board games, comics, video games and figures..."

To visit the official website click here and check out who was present and what went down! I hope to see an even bigger and better event next year, I will definitely be attending!






















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...