Featured Posts

Monday 23 June 2014

Widgets

Crazy Box Android Game Review

It is More Impossible Than Crazy





I have a soft spot for extremely difficult games that have a comedic aspect. Crazy Box is one of those delightful extra difficult games available on Android developed by Play.im. The goal of the game is to complete all the levels by getting from point A to point B.

"I have a soft spot for extremely difficult games..."

When I looked at the game for the first time it did not say much at least as far as graphics go. The real challenge of the game begins once you start playing it. Getting the box from one point to another may sound like something easy but believe me it is not! The controls are very simple and consist only of tapping the screen in order to keep the box from crashing on the obstacles. The overall feeling I got from the game was similar to the Impossible Quiz. The game tries to communicate with you by giving tips or simply telling you what to do. I would like to see more effort put into the graphics of the game by maybe some colour variations or even background changes.

"The overall feeling I got from the game was similar to the Impossible Quiz."

I have to say I enjoyed playing Crazy Box a lot, but perhaps there is something wrong about me and my attraction to difficult games. If you are in the mood to get angry you should definitely download Crazy Box!



SCORE: 3 OUT OF 5













No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...