Featured Posts

Friday 18 October 2013

Widgets

App of the Day #30 Dungeon Hunter 4

Dungeon Hunter 4





I cannot begin to explain how much I recommend this game. Dungeon Hunter 4 for me is on a whole new level by itself. Even if you are not into RPG games this is a game you definitely must try out if you own a device that can run it. When I installed it I could never imagine how addictive and amazing this is. You probably now think that I am overdoing it and this is not so good as I say, but believe me it takes a lot for a game to make me come back and keep playing it.

Everything binds so good together from graphics to sound, to story, to gameplay even the smallest details are well thought. Most similar apps are full of bugs, laggy and overall don't have much thought into it, this is not the case with Dungeon Hunter 4.

However, there is a downside to it, this game is free therefore ads are present, time delay between upgrades and in game purchases. That is annoying but considering how good the game is I can take it.






You get to choose from 4 different classes:

Battleworn
Blademaster
Sentinel
Warmage

Each with its own strengths and weaknesses, any character you choose still is enjoyable.










Leave a like if you enjoyed the post, it is always appreciated! Check out the video for gameplay!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...