Featured Posts

Monday 25 November 2013

Widgets

App of the Day #68 Super Stickman Golf 2

Super Stickman Golf 2




Hey guys! Today we will check out Super Stickman Golf 2 by Noodlecake Studio available on Android and iOS. I have to admit that I am not a golf fan, not at all, but this game has got me hooked. Once I start playing I lose track of time, maybe because I am stubborn and a sore loser. This game is as simple as it gets, however it keeps your attention longer than other games that are more complicated. The graphics are nice and appropriate for the 2D game, and the music reminds me of the good old gameboy games. This game also offers multiplayer which requires an online connection. Definitely recommend it and it is definitely worth a download!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...