Featured Posts

Friday 29 November 2013

Widgets

App of the Day #72 Warcom Genesis

Warcom Genesis



Hey guys! Today we will check out Warcom Genesis, a third person shooter available on Android and iOS. Personally I strongly believe that games must not be too complicated but have a certain depth to them. This game achieves that to an extent as it gives you upgrades but keeps it simple and straight on fun. However what I did not like was the difficulty of upgrading and the fact you need to pay real money to unlock things quickly. The graphic were good, not the best I have seen and the music was a little repetitive. In the end I enjoyed playing the game though and I would definitely recommend it. Definitely worth a download!











1 comment:

  1. I've seen this sort of game before, with call of mini.
    Looks nice nonetheless but my personal belief is that shooters aren't compatible with touchscreens

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...